Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education) have an online questionnaire called ‘Parent View’, which gives you the chance to tell them and us what you think about our school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on twelve aspects of our school.
We encourage all parents / carers to take a few minutes to complete this valuable questionnaire.
Lealholm School Parents Questionnaire - Autumn 2021
100% of parents 'strongly agree' or 'agree' with the following statements
- My Child is happy at school
- My child feels safe at school
- The school deals effectively with bullying
- I feel comfortable about approaching the school with questions or a problem or a complaint
- I think teaching at Lealholm is good
- Staff expect my child to work hard and do their best
- There is a good range of activities that my child finds interesting and enjoyable
- Communication between home and school is effective
- My child can take part in clubs and activities
- The school supports my child's wider development
What do you feel are the particular strengths of the school?
- New KS1 area provides more opportunities to learn through play
- Staff are friendly and approachable, they have a genuine interest in the children and helping them achieve their potential
- Wide range of activities and clubs
- A lovely reward system
- Fabulous contact via email
- I like the family atmosphere and close knit feel
Click here to read the Autumn Questionnaire 2021